Football News

Sunday 20 November 2011

Wenger may quit Arsenal at the end of 2011-12 season

Hot !!!

Wenger may quit Arsenal at the end of 2011-12 season

 

London, Nov 20: Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed that he will consider his future at the club at the end of the season.



Wenger currently has two years left on his contract at the Emirates.

"The only reason I would not respect my contract to the end would be if I feel I am not good enough to do the job any more. So, I will wait until the end of the season and see then if I have managed to get the most out of the team," the Daily Mail quoted Wenger, as saying.

"I am certainly not going to say that I will quit if we don't finish in the top four in the Premier League. But after 15 years at Arsenal I have to analyze the situation in an honest, completely objective way. But I think every manager would say the same thing," he added.

Arsenal has not won a trophy since 2005. 

Source and credit to : http://www.newkerala.com/news/2011/worldnews-110430.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment