Football News

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Park ready to shine for Gunners



Park Ju-young believes Arsenal are about to see just what he can do as he now feels settled into English life.
The South Korea captain, 26, has only made three appearances since his January switch from Monaco, with none in the Barclays Premier League. However, Park showed glimpses of what he is capable of with a fine strike in the Carling Cup win over Bolton last month.

With nearly all of Arsenal's first team having been away in international action - during which Park scored in his fifth consecutive game for Korea - Gunners boss Arsene Wenger could rotate his squad in Saturday's lunchtime kick-off at Norwich. Park is ready should the chance come his way.

Speaking to Arsenal Player, he said: "I couldn't train much for about two months before I moved here. I just had to do some personal training instead.

"Since I joined the team it has been two months and I feel like I am in my normal condition now. The coaches adjust the training depending on the games we play and it is good."

Source and Credit to :http://www.eatsleepsport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment